Creating a Dongle Dump / Installing a Dongle Updater
Creating a Dongle Dump
- From the EditShare server, open the Control Panel from the Desktop.
- In the Control Panel, open the “Save Dongle Info” application.
- After a few seconds, you will see a box giving you the path to where the file can be found.
- You can now retrieve the file from the SMB File Exchange.
- Email this to email@example.com or the requested address.
Installing the Dongle Update
- Copy the file to the SMB File Exchange.
- Run the "Install Updates" application from the Control Panel on the server.
- The application will find the Dongle Updater. Select Run.
- Once complete, select remove.
- When prompted, it will ask if you want to continue, select Quit.
- Please perform an EditShare Manager Restart from the Control Panel on the server.
Please sign in to leave a comment.