We continue to watch an expanding humanitarian disaster in Ukraine. The human suffering that is being unleashed by the Russian government on Ukraine is horrific and the effects of their actions are being felt much more broadly than just Russia and Ukraine. Within EditShare, we have employees, friends, family members, customers, and people from all parts of our extended family that are being impacted directly or indirectly by the war raging in Eastern Europe.
To that end, we’re taking a set of steps that we believe are appropriate and aligned with our core values to support Ukraine.
First, we are suspending all business activities in Russia and Belarus. This means that for these countries:
- We are not accepting new orders.
- We will not be fulfilling any open orders in our backlog.
- We will not be collecting or accepting payment from invoiced orders.
- We will not be renewing support contracts.
- We will not provide support to existing customers.
Article is closed for comments.